Why should study in Ukraine
There are many reasons behind study in Ukraine is becoming popular destination for international students. Top ranked university with the lowest tuition fees and very easy visa processing from Bangladesh with good visa acceptance rate. Recent data released by the Ukrainian State Center for International Education has revealed that the country has seen a 13 percent growth in international student numbers in 2018, with 75,605 international students currently enrolled, the highest growth percentage to date. Here we are discussing on why should study in Ukraine. Here are some top ranked Ukrainian universities. Ukrainian universities list, Ukraine student visa agency, Ukraine student visa consultant, Ukraine visa firm, Ukraine embassy in Bangladesh.
- Quality Education.
- No IELTS or TOEFL required
- International students enjoy approximately 50% discount on travel.
- Medical degree globally recognized (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL).
- Enrichment of experience through visiting professors from USA, CANADA, UK, and Europe.
- Participation of students in seminars/symposia/project work, in other European countries.
- Bilateral student exchange program with universities in: USA, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Ireland
- Three Months Summer jobs during vacation in countries like U.K., SWEDEN
- Chances of permanent residence & settlement in Europe after completion of study program.
- Cost effective.
- European life standard.
- No entry test
- Worldwide acceptance of Ukrainian method of teaching.
- Low living cost
- English Medium of Instruction.
- Better job prospects.
- Emphasis on practical aspects in teaching.
- Moderate climate around the year.
- Outstanding International Faculty.
- One of the best transportation systems in Europe.
- 100% VISA assured to deserving candidates.
- Ukraine student visa checklist
- Top 10 advantages to study abroad
- Why should Bangladeshi students study in Ireland?
- Requirements for getting a Student Visa