History of Wichita State University in USA
Wichita State University in USA, is a public university which was founded in 1895 in Kansas. The campus is located in North Fairmount in northeast Wichita.
The University is located in the southern part of Kansas, in the largest city in the state. Students at Wichita State can choose from numerous undergraduate degrees in six academic colleges, and graduate students can earn degrees in the W. Frank Barton School of Business and in the schools of education and engineering, among other fields. WSU students and athletic teams are called the Shockers because Wichita students used to earn money by harvesting or “shocking” wheat. The university also used to be called WU, for Wichita University, and now the school’s mascot is a bundle of wheat named WuShock. VISAThing for Student provide USA student visa from Bangladesh.
Craig Blais (Poet) ,Jim Bede (Founder of Bede Aviation), Jessica Hughbanks (Cast Member On Big Brother 8) .
Why You Would choose the Wichita State University
- Seizing Opportunities
- Success for all stakeholders
- Diversity of culture, thought and experience
- Adaptive approaches
Accountancy, Business, Economics, Management, Engineering
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 13,166 USD to 17,250 USD
- Post-Graduate: 12,150 USD to 17,250 USD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or