Victoria University of Wellington | History
Victoria University of Wellington is one of New Zealand’s oldest and most prestigious tertiary institutions with a glad convention of scholarly fabulousness. The university, initially known as Victoria College, was established in 1897. This was the year of Queen Victoria’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations. VISAThing for Student provides New Zealand visa from Bangladesh.
Notable alumni of Victoria University of Wellington include, Sir Jack Marshall, (BA, LLB) former Prime Minister of NZ, Sir Michael Hardie Boys, (BA, LLB) former Governor-General of New Zealand, and Jane Campion, (BA) Oscar and Palme D’Or winning director and screenwriter.
Why You Would Choose Victoria University of Wellington
- Internationally accredited, so your degree can take you anywhere in the world
- Excellent graduate employment prospects
- Wellington is the coolest little capital city in the world
- Friendly, knowledgeable and approachable professional staff with international reputations
Architecture and Design, Business, Education, Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Law
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 26,124 NZD to 33,360 NZD
- Post-Graduate: 27,966 NZD to 35,011 NZD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or