VERN’ University of Applied Sciences History and Background
VERN’ was founded in 1990 as the first private business college in Croatia. Its educational activities started in 1994 as a one-year program. With the blessing of the former Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of Croatia VERN’ University of Applied Sciences was established in 2000 and in 2007 it became the first Croatian business university of applied sciences. In the following years of 2009 and 2011 VERN’ University merged with Zagreb School of Management as well as the School of Journalism, which enabled it to develop into an integrated, innovative, European university. As a result of a successful cooperation with the town of Vis, in 2012 VERN’ opened VERN’ Island School on the island of Vis, one of the most unique and well-preserved Mediterranean islands. With further mergers including the Polytechnic School of Zagreb and Kairos College in Zagreb, VERN’ continues to grow (expand its program) and maintain its position as the leading University of Applied Sciences in Croatia. VISAThing for Student provides Croatia student visa from Bangladesh. We provide information to the students about Croatia study visa, Croatia student visa, Croatia tourist visa, Croatia tourist visa, Croatia student health insurance, Croatia student visa consultancy, Croatia visa agency in Bangladesh, Croatia embassy in Bangladesh etc.
Why VERN’ University of Applied Sciences?
- Affordable tuition fee
- Top private university in Croatia
- To work in an international environment
- Vibrant campus life
Entrepreneurship Economics, Tourism and Hotel Management
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 4,550 Euro (Yearly)
- Post graduate: 4,550 Euro (Yearly)
- Valid Travel Documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 60% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 60% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (If Available)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com