History of Uppsala University
Uppsala University is a Public research university which was built up in the year 1477. The university is situated in Uppsala, Sweden. It is the most seasoned college in Sweden and the majority of the Nordic nations still in activity. The university has a place with the Coimbra Group of European university and to the Guild of European Research-Intensive Universities.
The University positions among the world’s 100 best university in a few prominent worldwide rankings. The college includes Uppsala University Library, which holds about 5.25 million volumes of books and periodicals, original copies, music prints, maps and other realistic archives. The college additionally gives grants to a wide range of understudies based on scholarly greatness. VISAThing for Student provides Sweden student visa from Bangladesh.
Carl Linnaeus (Botanist, physician, and zoologist), Niklas Zennström (co-founder of KaZaA and Skype), Jonas Ångström (Physicist)
Why You Would Choose Uppsala University
- Top research university in sweden
- Bright, diverse and satisfied students
- High employability rate
- Vibrant campus life
Theology, Law, History and Philosophy, Social Sciences, Educational Sciences
Tuition Fees Range:
Post-Graduate: 45,500 SEK to 1,75,000 SEK
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or