University of Putra Malaysia | History and Background
University Putra Malaysia (UPM) was established in the year 1931. Its main campus is in Serdang, Selangor. It is licensed by the official organizations as one of Malaysia’s most noteworthy inquire about establishing advertising undergrad and postgraduate courses with a need on rural sciences and its related fields. VISAThing for Student provides Malaysia student visa from Bangladesh.
University of Putra Malaysia Campus
The college since its beginning as Universiti Pertanian Malaysia has had two department campuses separated from the most campus. The Medication and Wellbeing Sciences staff keeps up a campus complex adjoining to a neighborhood healing center in Serdang.
Notable alumni of the university include Tun Datu Haji Mustapha bin Datu Harun – First Governor of the Malaysian State of Sabah, Dato’ Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi – Former Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia, and Amirudin Shari, 16th Chief Minister of Selangor.
Why You Would Choose University of Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Research based university
- World ranking university
- Career prospects teaching
- Affordable tuition fees
Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary, Medicine Economics and Management, Engineering, Educational, Studies Science, Food Science and Technology, Human, Ecology, Modern, Languages & Communication, Design & Architecture, Medicine and Health Sciences, Computer Science & Information Technology, Biotechnology & Bimolecular Sciences, Environmental Studies, Agriculture & Food Sciences
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 2,000 USD to 5,000 USD
- Post-Graduate: 2,200 USD to 4,500 USD
- Valid Travel Documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 5.5 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or