University of Manitoba History and Background
The University of Manitoba Canada is western Canada’s first university. Founded 140 years ago, and located in the heart of the country, we are the region’s largest and only research intensive university offering over 100 degrees, diplomas, and certificates – more than 60 at the undergrad level counting proficient disciplines such as pharmaceutical, law, and building.
The University of Manitoba Canada community is comprised of close to 30,000 students, 8,700 faculty and staff, and 190,000 alumni. Nearly 13 per cent of our current students are international, representing close to 104 countries. VISAThing for Student provides Canada student visa from Bangladesh.
Our award-winning workforce and understudies conduct inquire about in areas as assorted as irresistible illnesses, Canadian history, materials science, gracious framework, populace and community wellbeing, maintainable horticulture and northern investigate, to More than ever some time recently, our analysts are collaborating past conventional disciplinary boundaries, sharing their expertise. We provide information about university of Manitoba’s tuition fee, how to get get scholarship, student acceptance rate of university of Manitoba, part time opportunity, best university of Canada, best student city in Canada, world ranking university etc.
Robert Archambeau ceramic craftsman, Senator General’s Grant victor, Arthur Henry Reginald Buller mycologist.
Why University of Manitoba?
- A commitment to transformative research and scholarship
- Innovative teaching and learning
- Join one of many extracurricular activities and be involved
- Experience learning first hand through co-op, community based learning, field school and internships
Arts, Science, Business, Education, Social Science, Medicine
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 17,530 to CAD to 29,550 CAD
- Post-Graduate: 18,780 CAD to 30,350 CAD
- Valid Travel Documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org