University of Lisbon Portugal History and Background
The University of Lisbon Portugal was established in 2013 as a result of a merging of two public universities. But it was first established in 1290. It is one of the oldest and largest universities in Lisbon. The University’s origin dates to the 13th century when the fixed incomes from the Church and active participation of the Portuguese King and its crown. VISAThing for Student provides Portugal student visa from Bangladesh.
University of Lisbon Portugal Campuses
The university Campus comprises of striking highlights such as university of Lisbon stadium, historical centers, Sports and Wellbeing centers, Bookstores and Understudy Corridors. We provide information to the students about university of Lisbon admission requirement, scholarships opportunity for Bangladeshi student in Portugal, Lisbon in Portugal, Part time job in Portugal, timeline for visa processing for Portugal, apply link for Portuguese university, accommodation in Lisbon etc.
The University has made a association stage that empowers advancement from inside and over border to be talked about as a thought process of information exchange.
Fernando Pessoa (Portuguese poet), Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa (Portuguese academic, journalist, and politician), Antonio Damasio (Portuguese-American neuroscientist)
Why University of Lisbon Portugal?
- One of the largest university of Europe
- Diverse educational system
- High employability rate
- Affordable tuition fees
Architecture, Arts, Science, Law, Pharmacy, Letters, Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Education, Humanities, Psychology, Geography, Social Science, Economics and Management, Political Science
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 3,500 Euro – 7,000 Euro
- Post-Graduate: 3,500 Euro – 7,000 Euro
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org