University of Helsinki | History
University of Helsinki is a state funded college which was set up in 1640 in Helsinki, Finland. It is the most seasoned and biggest college in Finland with the amplest scope of controls accessible. The college has four grounds: City Center Campus, Kumpula Campus, Meilahti Campus, and Viikki Campus.
Helsinki University gives grant chances to every one of the understudies based on scholarly magnificence. The college contains two libraries: The National Library of Finland which is the most seasoned and biggest insightful library in Finland just as one of the biggest autonomous organizations at the University of Helsinki and The Helsinki University which is the Main Library of the college is utilized by understudies for research and study. The college likewise contains two galleries: The University Museum and the Finnish Museum of Natural History. VISAThing for Student provides Finland student visa from Bangladesh.
Lars Ahlfors (Mathematician), Tancred Borenius (Art historian and diplomat), Anders Donner (Astronomer)
Why You Would Choose Helsinki University
- Top ranked university in Finland
- An innovative center of science and thinking
- The University is a versatile, multidisciplinary university
- Vibrant city for living
Theology, Law, Medicine, Arts, Science, Pharmacy, Biological Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Educational Sciences, Social Sciences, Agriculture and Forestry, Veterinary Medicine
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 13,000 EURO to 18,000 EURO
- Post-Graduate: 10,000 EURO to 25,000 EURO
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or