University of Eastern Finland | History
The University of Eastern Finland was set up through a merger of two once in the past autonomous university, the University of Joensuu and the University of Kuopio in the Eastern Finland. These ended to exist when the university began to operate in January 2010. The new Universities Act further prolonged the autonomy of Finnish universities by offering each university a separate legal personality, either as a public corporation or a foundation.
It offers a good scholarship scheme for International students which can cover the tuition fee either in full or partially. This Scholarship is offered to those students who are required to pay tuition. It is awarded on the basis of the student’s academic achievements. The scholarship is personal and it is granted for two academic years. The scholarship granted for the second year is conditional and tied to the progress of the student’s studies. VISAThing for Student provides Finland student visa from Bangladesh.
The University of Eastern Finland has two campuses, which is located in Joensuu and the other one is located in Kuopio. The main campuses are located approximately 130 kilometers away.
Why You Would Choose University of Eastern Finland
- Best youth university in Finland
- Excellent education
- Scholarship opportunity
- Beautiful campus for studying
Economics and Business administration, Education, Forest sciences, Humanities, Health sciences, Law, Natural sciences, Social sciences
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 8,000 EURO to 15,000 EURO
- Post-Graduate: 8,000 EURO to 15,000 EURO
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or