University of Cape Town | History and Background
The University of Cape Town (UCT) is a public research university located in Cape Town in the Western Cape province of South Africa. UCT was founded in 1829 as the South African College making it the oldest higher education institute in South Africa. In terms of full university status, it is the oldest university in South Africa and the oldest extant university in Sub-Saharan Africa together with Stellenbosch University which received full university status on the same day in 1918.
University of Cape Town is the highest-ranked African university in the QS World University Rankings, the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, and the Academic Ranking of World Universities, and its Commerce, Law, and Medicine Faculties are consistently placed among the hundred best internationally. It is the only African member of the Global University Leaders Forum (GULF), within the World Economic Forum.
Why University of Cape Town?
Cutting Edge Research facilities
High employability rate
Excellence in technology division
Engineering & Built Environment, Commerce, Health Science, Law, Science, Humanities, etc.
Tuition Fees Range:
5,250 USD/year. (Changeable)
- Valid Travel Documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid references with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result in 70% in Marks or above
- Bachelor result above result 70% in Marks or above
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or