The University of Canberra in Australia | History
The University of Canberra was established in 1967 as a public research university that is located in Bruce, Canberra, Australia. It received its university status in 1990. The university operates the University of Canberra College and offers the pathway programs to domestic and international students as well. The total student population at the university is more than 16,900 students of which over 13,400 are enrolled in undergraduate programs. There are over one-fifth of the student body at the university comprises of international students.
There area unit three choices for the scholars – UniLodge (consisting of Cooper Lodge, Weeden Lodge and more recently UC Lodge), the University Village and University Gardens. All the facilities are provided to all students, even including international students as well. It has 4 faculties: Faculty of Arts and Design; Faculty of Business, Government and Law; Faculty of Education, Science, Technology, and Mathematics; and Faculty of Health. There also has a number of research centers such as the Institute of Applied Ecology; Centre for Tourism Research; Communication & Media Policy Institute; Australian Institute for Sustainable Communities; Centre for analysis and Action publicly Health etc. VISAThing for Student provides Australia student visa from Bangladesh.
Garth Nix ( Australian Writer), Ingrid Jonach (Author), Vivek Wadhwa (American Entrepreneur)
Why You Would Choose the University of Canberra in Australia
- High academic standards and a professional career-focused
- Top-ranked in getting a job
- Young and ambitious university
- Affordable tuition fees
Health, Arts and Design, Business, Government and Law, Education and Science and Technology
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 27,700 AUD to 31,500 AUD
- Post-Graduate: 26,800 AUD to 38,300 AUD
- Valid Travel Document (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid references with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above & PTE 54 above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Research proposal up to 1000 words for post-graduate program (If Available)
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or