University of Campinas | History and Background
The University of Campinas (Portuguese: Universidade Estadual de Campinas), commonly called Unicamp, is a public research university in the state of São Paulo, Brazil. Unicamp is consistently ranked among the top universities in Brazil and Latin America.
Established in 1962, Unicamp was designed from scratch as an integrated research center unlike other top Brazilian universities, usually created by the consolidation of previously existing schools and institutes. Its research focus reflects on almost half of its students being graduate students, the largest proportion across all large universities in Brazil, and also in the large number of graduate programs it offers: 153 compared to 70 undergraduate programs. It also offers several non-degree granting open-enrollment courses to around 8,000 students through its extension school.
Why University of Campinas?
Cutting Edge Research facilities
High employability rate
Excellence in technology division
Faculty of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Faculty of Chemical Engineering, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Urbanism, etc.
Tuition Fees Range:
182 USD/year. (Changeable)
- Valid Travel Documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid references with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result in 70% in Marks or above
- Bachelor result above result 70% in Marks or above
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or