University of Malaya (UM) History and Background:
The university is found in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and is the most oldest university in Malaysia. In 2018, the QS World College Rankings has positioned the University of Malaya (UM) at the 87th within the world. University of Malaya gives grant openings to the understudies on the premise of scholarly greatness. We provide information on university of Malaysia admission requirements, university of Malaya tuition fee, ranking, available intake for university of Malaysia, part time opportunity in Malaysia, how to get scholarship in Malaysian university, cheap university in Malaysia.
Every year the university of Malaya provides many scholarship to the international students based on their of academic qualification. The university comprises a Library which holds more than 1.4 million titles with over 2.1 million items in various formats. In expansion to that, the Library gives get to to more than 85 online databases comprising of more than 46,000 e-journal titles and more than 150,000 e-book titles. The college too comprises of Gallery of Asian Craftsmanship, UM Craftsmanship Display, and the UM Archive. VISAThing for Student provides Malaysia student visa from Bangladesh.
Mahathir Mohamad (4th and 7th Prime Minister of Malaysia), Zeti Akhtar Aziz (7th Governor of Central Bank of Malaysia)
Why University Malaya (UM)?
- Research based university
- Advance knowledge and learning through quality research and education
- Vibrant campus life
- Affordable tuition fees
Arts & Social Sciences, Business And Accountancy, Computer Science & Information Technology, Dentistry, Economics & Administration, Education, Engineering, Science, Languages And Linguistics, Law, Medicine, Built Environment
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 2,500 USD to 5,000 USD
- Post-Graduate: 3,000 USD to 5,500 USD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com