Tsinghua University | History and Background
Tsinghua University is a major research university in Beijing, and a member of the C9 League of Chinese universities. Since its establishment in 1911, it has graduated Chinese leaders in science, engineering, politics, business, academia, and culture. The university is ranked as the 15th best university in the world in the QS World University Rankings, and is ranked No.1 in Asia by the The Asia University Rankings and the U.S. News and World Report.
Tsinghua University was established in Beijing, China during a tumultuous period of national upheaval and conflicts with foreign powers which culminated in the Boxer Rebellion, an uprising against foreign influence in China. After the suppression of the revolt by a foreign alliance including the United States, the ruling Qing dynasty was required to pay indemnities to alliance members.
Why Tsinghua University?
Cutting Edge Research facilities
High employability rate
Business Administration, Computer science Art, Science, Medicine, Engineering, Social Science etc.
Tuition Fees Range:
4,275 USD per Academic Year (Changeable)
- Valid Travel Documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid references with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result in 75% in Marks or above
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks or above
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or