History of Turku University
Turku University is a state funded university which was set up in the year 1920 and is situated in Turku, southwestern Finland. The main site of the university was in the focal point of the city. Later on, another grounds was worked during the 1950s on Ryssänmäki. The University was made an open establishment in the year 1974 and is currently considered as the second biggest college in the nation as estimated by understudy enlistment. The college offer numerous kinds of grant to the global understudies for winter session. The reasonable education costs makes this college the best goal for worldwide understudy. VISAThing for Student provides Finland student visa from Bangladesh.
The Notable alumni of the University of Turku consist of Sauli Niinisto who is the current president of Finland, Kaisa Sofia Matomaki prize winner of SASTRA Ramanujan 2016, Paula Lehtomäki Minister for Foreign Trade and Development, and many more are there.
Why You Would Choose Turku University
- Utu is the most international university in Finland
- Future career prospects
- Generous scholarships available for talented students
- excellent facilities and learning environments
Humanities, Science and Engineering, Medicine, Law, Social Sciences, Education, Economics
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 7,000 EURO to 14,000 EURO
- Post-Graduate: 7,000 EURO to 12,000 EURO
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or