Oulu University | History
The University of Oulu is one of Finland’s largest universities located in Oulu City. It was set up on July 8, 1958. 1919 The relationship of Oulu College was established to deal with the foundation of a college in the city. VISAThing for Student provides Finland student visa from Bangladesh.
University of Oulu Campuses:
Linnanmaa’s fundamental grounds is around 5 kilometers north of downtown Oulu. It incorporates five resources: Infotech Oulu, Thule Institute, Giellagas Institute, Martti Ahtisaari Institute, Wireless Communications Center (CWC), Advanced Steel Research Center (CASR), Microscopy and Nanotechnology Center, Botanical Gardens and Museum, Zoological Museum, Geological Museum. The Faculty of Medicine has its very own grounds territory and is completely incorporated from the downtown area, Kontinkangas, Oulu, 2 kilometers southeast of the local emergency clinic. There are additionally the Clinical Research Center (CRC), Welltech Oulu and the Medical Library. Kajaani, around 185 kilometers southeast of Oulu, is the third grounds territory. Engineering office situated in the focal point of Oulu.
Martti Ahtisaari, M.Sc., Ex President of Finland and Nobel Peace Prize laureate (2008). Helena Aksela, a first female instructor of material science in Finland. Jarkko Oikarinen, D.Sc., the engineer of Internet Relay Chat (IRC). Leena Palotie, D.Sc., teacher, geneticist. Jussi Pesonen, M.Sc. (Tech.), CEO of UPM-Kymmene Oyj
Why You Would Choose the Oulu University
- Best for electrical and electronic engineering
- Academic excellence
- Future career prospects
- Vibrant campus life
Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine, Education, Humanities, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Science, Medicine, Business
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 5,000 EURO to 8,000 EURO
- Post-Graduate: 6,000 EURO to 10,000 EURO
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or