National University of Malaysia History and Background
The National University of Malaysia is a public university Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor at the south of Kuala Lumpur. It is one of the most reputed universities in Malaysia and Southeast Asia. The National College of Malaysia is one of 6 investigate colleges within the country. It was established within the year 1970. It is one of the research universities accreditated by the Ministry of Higher Education in Malaysia. UKM strives to be the learning centre of choice and internationalizes knowledge rooted in the national culture. VISAThing for Student provides Malaysia student visa from Bangladesh. We provide information to the students on bachelor admission in Malaysia, masters in Malaysia, MBA in Malaysia and MSc in Malaysia etc.
National University of Malaysia Campuses:
The University has its main campus in Bangi. It’s well within reach from Kuala Lumpur. The Kuala Lumpur campus consists of the Faculties of Health Sciences, Pharmacy, Dentistry and the Pre-Clinical Departments of the Medical Faculty.
Striking graduated class of the college incorporate YB Dato’ Haji Mohd Rashid canister Hasnon, Appointee Chief Serve of Penang, Sheik Muszaphar Shukor, Country’s To begin with Space traveler and Syed Hussein Alatas, academic.
Why The National University of Malaysia?
- Research based university
- A safe, healthy and attractive campus environment
- Inspiring futures, nurturing possibilities
- Affordable tuition fees
Medicine, Health Sciences, Dentistry, Economics and Management, Education, Engineering and Built Environment, Information Science and Technology, Pharmacy, Law, Business
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 3,000 USD to 7,500 USD
- Post-Graduate: 4,500 USD to 7,700 USD
- Valid Travel Documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org