History of Sacred Heart University Luxembourg
Sacred Heart University Luxembourg is known as a private university that offers only MBA program in Luxembourg City. SHU Luxembourg is the European branch of the university, Jack Welch College of Business, in Fairfield, Connecticut (CT). The university has been established in Luxembourg for over 25 years, offering MBA graduate level programs tailored to the needs of working professionals. Its program specializations feature full-time MBA program with an internship, a part-time MBA program, part-time certificate programs, as well as a variety of one-week seminars.
The SHU MBA Program is small by intention.Littler classes mean understudies get additional time with personnel and staff. The intimate size means that students have a voice in fine-tuning the MBA Program and making it more effective. Students get to know their peers in a series of small group interactions. Student needs are met quickly and efficiently. Beginning in 2016 every understudy has a favored and select association with a coach. VISAThing for Student provides Luxembourg student visa from Bangladesh.
Why You Would Choose Sacred Heart University Luxembourg
- Discover an empowering MBA culture
- Connect with an experienced, diverse class
- The personal attention may surprise you
- Future career prospects
Management, Accounting, Finance, Marketing
Tuition Fees Range:
- Post-Graduate: 7,266 EURO to 14,500 EURO
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or