Reykjavík University | History and Background
Reykjavík University (RU), is the largest private university in Reykjavík, Iceland with more than 3,500 students. It is chartered by the Chamber of Commerce, the Federation of Icelandic Industries, and the Confederation of Icelandic Employers.
Reykjavik University is a vibrant, student centered, international university with an international faculty and students originating from all over the world. The core activities of the University are teaching and research with strong ties with industry and society, emphasizing interdisciplinary work, international context, innovation and service excellence. The RU culture is crafted by personal relations and respect for society and the environment.
Why Reykjavík University?
Cutting Edge Research facilities
High employability rate
Excellence in technology division
Within the School of Social Sciences are: the Department of Law, Department of Business Administration, Department of Sport Science and Department of Psychology. Within the School of Technology are the Department of Computer Science, Department of Engineering and Department of Applied Engineering.
Tuition Fees Range:
12,750 USD/year. (Changeable)
- Valid Travel Documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid references with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result in 70% in Marks or above
- Bachelor result above result 70% in Marks or above
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or