Private University in the Principality of Liechtenstein | History and Background
The Private University in the Principality of Liechtenstein is one of the four centers for higher education in the Principality of Liechtenstein. It focuses on two main fields of study: Medical Sciences and Law. The university is located in Triesen, Liechtenstein. The university has partnerships with over 20 other institutions in the rest of the world.
The Private University in the Principality of Liechtenstein (UFL) sees itself as a modern university educational institution and sees its task in independent teaching and research. With its accredited, part-time doctoral courses in medical science and law, it is unique in the region. The UFL is committed to the concept of lifelong learning and organizes its courses exclusively on a part-time basis.
Why Private University in the Principality of Liechtenstein?
Cutting Edge Research facilities
High employability rate
Excellence in technology division
Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Law
Tuition Fees Range:
17,500-20,000 USD/year. (Changeable)
- Valid Travel Documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid references with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result in 70% in Marks or above
- Bachelor result above result 70% in Marks or above
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or