Polytechnic University of Milan | History and Background
The Polytechnic University of Milan (Politecnico di Milano) is the largest technical university in Italy, with about 42,000 students. The university offers undergraduate, graduate and higher education courses in engineering, architecture and design. Founded in 1863, it is the oldest university in Milan, Italy.
The Polytechnic University of Milan has two main campuses in the city of Milan, Italy, where the majority of the research and teaching activities are located, as well as other satellite campuses in five other cities across the Lombardy and Emilia-Romagna regions. The central offices and headquarters are located in the historical campus of Città Studi in Milan, which is also the largest, active since 1927.
According to the QS World University Rankings for subject area ‘Engineering & Technology’, it ranked in 2020 as the 20th best in the world.
Why Polytechnic University of Milan?
Cutting Edge Research facilities
High employability rate
Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Architecture, etc.
Tuition Fees Range:
3,900 EUR per Academic Year (Changeable)
- Valid Travel Documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid references with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result in 75% in Marks or above
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks or above
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or