Polytechnic University of Bucharest | History and Background
Polytechnic University of Bucharest is the oldest and most prestigious engineering school in Romania. Its traditions are related to the establishment, in 1818, by Gheorghe Lazar, of the first Higher Technical School with teaching in Romanian, at the Sfantul Sava monastery in Bucharest. In 1832, it was reorganized into the College of St. Sava.
Polytechnic University of Bucharest is a technical university in Bucharest, Romania. 200 years of activity have been celebrated lately, as the university was founded in 1818. University is classified by the Ministry of Education as an advanced research and education university.
Why Polytechnic University of Bucharest?
Cutting Edge Research facilities
High employability rate
Electrical Engineering, Power Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Medical Engineering, etc.
Tuition Fees Range:
2,430 EUR per Academic Year (Changeable)
- Valid Travel Documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid references with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result in 75% in Marks or above
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks or above
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or