Pavel Jozef Safarik University | History and Background
At present, Pavel Jozef Safarik University has faculties of medicine, science, law, public administration and philosophy, which prepare doctors, experts in science, mathematics and computer science, teachers, lawyers, experts in public administration, philosophy, languages, psychology and social work. . Graduates of this second oldest classical Slovak university have a good reputation at home and abroad.
The university understands its mission in individual areas of operation as a public good. In this spirit, the University wants to continue to act as a guarantor of freedom, democracy, humanism, morality and ethics not only on its own academic ground, but also to spread them in society. The university will continue to defend academic rights and its academic autonomy.
Why Pavel Jozef Safarik University?
Cutting Edge Research facilities
High employability rate
Medicine, Science, Law, Philosophy etc.
Tuition Fees Range:
1,000 USD per Academic Year (Changeable)
- Valid Travel Documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid references with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result in 75% in Marks or above
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks or above
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or