Near East University | History and Background
The Near East University, established in 1988, is located in Nicosia, capital of Northern Cyprus, and as an international higher education institution employing highly qualified staff, offers the most extensive undergraduate and postgraduate education opportunities to over 26 thousand students coming from over 100 countries.
Since its establishment, the Near East University, primarily aiming to educate self-confident, highly qualified, dedicated and determined individuals, has made an incredible progress and turned into the largest higher education institution and cultural center of Cyprus.
Why Near East University?
Cutting Edge Research facilities
High employability rate
Excellence in technology division
Health Science, Educational Science, Applied Science, Criminal Science, etc.
Tuition Fees Range:
5600 Euros to 12,600 Euros/year. (Changeable)
- Valid Travel Documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid references with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result in 70% in Marks or above
- Bachelor result above result 70% in Marks or above
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or