Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education | History and Background
Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education, also known as Tecnológico de Monterrey, is a secular and coeducational private university based in Monterrey, Mexico, which has grown to include 36 campuses throughout the country. One of only 45 universities in the World to be ranked with 5 QS Stars, it is widely recognized as one of the most prestigious universities in Latin America.
Founded in 1943 by Eugenio Garza Sada, a prominent, MIT-educated industrialist, the university has always had close links with the Mexican business elite; as of 2019, it is the 15th university in the world with the highest number of billionaire alumni according to the Times Higher Education and the only university in Latin America to appear in the ranking. ITESM is also known as being the first university to be connected to the Internet in Ibero-America having the top-ranked business school in the region according to the Economist and being one of the leaders in patent applications among Mexican universities.
Why Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education?
Cutting Edge Research facilities
High employability rate
Engineering, Health Science, Science, Medicine, etc.
Tuition Fees Range:
13,000 USD per Academic Year (Changeable)
- Valid Travel Documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid references with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result in 70% in Marks or above/French Language Proficiency Certification
- Bachelor result above result 70% in Marks or above
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or