Lund University in Sweden | History
Established in 1666, the Lund University in Sweden, is one of Europe’s oldest and prestigious universities. The university is situated in the city of Lund in the state of Scania, Sweden. Its primary campus is in Lund, Sweden, with extra campuses in Helsingborg, Ljungbyhed, and Malmö. VISAThing for Student provides Sweden student visa from Bangladesh.
Why You Would Choose Lund University
- Lund University is one of the top 100 university in the world.
- Sweden’s top-ranked comprehensive university.
- A top 100 university for graduate employability.
- Offering a choice of over 100 international degree programes, as well as exchange and PhD studies.
Humanities and Theology, Engineering (LTH), Fine & Performing Arts, Law, Medicine, Science, Social Sciences, Economics and Management
Tuition Fees Range:
Post-Graduate: 1,20000 SEK to 2,35,000 SEK
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or