History of Linnaeus University in Sweden
Linnaeus University in Sweden is a public university which was founded in 2010. The university is located in the Smaland region of Sweden. The university has two campuses, one in Vaxjo and one in Kalmar. VISAThing for Student provides Sweden student visa from Bangladesh.
Every year the University provides scholarship opportunities to the international students based on their academic excellence. The university comprises a student library which provides full academic support, subject guides, helps students with reading disabilities, and also serves students studying at a distance course or program at the University. The university library also facilitates to the students with E-books and an Academic Support Centre which offers advice on academic writing and career counselling for students at Linnaeus University in Sweden.
Rolph Payet (Seychellois Cabinet Minister), Malik Bendjelloul (Director of Academy Award-winning documentary), Kevin Falk (American Musician
Why You Would Choose Linnaeus University
- Freedom with responsibility
- Career opportunities
- Developing environment
- Inspiring meetings
Arts, Humanities, Health and life sciences, Social sciences, Technology, Business, Economics, Education
Tuition Fees Range:
Post-Graduate: 90,000 SEK to 1, 30,000 SEK
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or