Griffith College Dublin History and Background
Established over 40 years ago, Griffith College enjoys national and a growing international reputation for student success. The College has gained an enviable, award winning reputation for providing students with first class lectures and excellent study material.
We offer internationally recognized postgraduate and undergraduate degree programmes, complemented by a wide range of professional, short term and corporate training educational solutions.
We are a designated educational institute of Quality & Qualifications Ireland (QQI). Many former students have gone on to enjoy distinguished careers in Ireland and internationally, in fields as diverse as accountancy, business, computing, design, law, media, music and drama.
If you are interested in studying at Griffith, we’d be delighted to meet you at one of our upcoming open days to discuss the course that best suits your needs. VISAThing for Student provide Ireland Student visa from Bangladesh. We provide information to the students about best university in Ireland, MBA in Ireland, Msc in Ireland, Hospitality Management in Ireland etc.
Why Griffith College Dublin?
- Griffith has a strong national and international reputation for student success
- The largest private college in Ireland
- A lively student community
- Best employ-ability prospects
Business,Engineering, Professional Accountancy, Pharmaceutical Science, Law, Computing Science, Journalism & Media Communications, Design, Music & Drama
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 8,500 Euro to 15,000 Euro
- Post graduate: 8,500 Euro to 15,000 Euro
- Valid Travel Documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com