History of Ghent University in Belgium
Ghent University is a Public University set up in the year 1817. It is situated in Flanders, Belgium the prudent heart of Europe. It is the main Dutch talking college in Belgium. The University Library has numerous striking accumulation. One among them is the Papyrus 30, an early original copy of the Greek New Testament. It has joined the google books library venture. The University is an individual from the Santander Network and the U4 arrange. VISAThing for Student provides Belgium student visa from Bangladesh.
The Ghent University in Belgium gives occupation administration to students by building up an occupation database. The Non EU student can enroll in their database and are permitted to work during the scholarly year with a classification C work grant. There are grant potential outcomes for applicants from creating nations. It has a completely prepared games focus and uncommon consideration is given to sports for crippled understudies. It likewise offers individual supporting administrations and advising for understudies engaged with games.
George de Hevesy (Nobel prize winner in Chemistry), Maurice Maeterlinck (Nobel prize winner in Literature), Corneille Heymans (Nobel prize winner in Medicine), Marguerite Legot (First female government minister in Belgium), Robert Cailliau (Co-inventor of the World Wide Web).
Why You Would choose Ghent University
- A variety of top-quality English-taught study programmes and courses
- Excellence in research-embedded education
- Proper funding opportunities & remarkably moderate tuition fees
- Extensive career support and alumni initiatives
- Ghent University in Belgium is providing affordable admission fees
Arts and Philosophy, Bio-science Engineering, Law, Sciences, Medicine and Health Sciences, Engineering and Architecture, Economics and Business Administration, Veterinary Medicine, Psychology and Educational Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Political and Social Sciences
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 1,692 Euro to 4,266 Euro
- Post-Graduate: 1,792 Euro to 5,524 Euro
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or