Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration | History and Background
The Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) was established in 1961 as a joint Ghana Government/United Nations (UN) special fund project. Originally named the Institute of Public Administration, it was set up as one of the key strategic institutions to develop the public administrative system, to provide civil servants with administrative and professional competence, and to plan and administer national, regional and local services.
GIMPA’s mission is to maintain a Centre of Excellence for training in public and business administration, by continuously enhancing the capability of middle and top level executives in public and private sectors as well as non-governmental organizations (NGOs) both in Ghana and internationally, to manage their institutions and enterprises efficiently and effectively. The Institute is accredited by the National Accreditation Board.
Why Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration?
High employability rate
Excellence in Business Administration
Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Management, Supply Chain, Human Resource Management, Project Management, etc.
Tuition Fees Range:
380 to 770 USD/semester. (Changeable)
- Valid Travel Documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid references with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result in 70% in Marks or above
- Bachelor result above result 70% in Marks or above
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or