European University Cyprus History and Background
Built up in 1961, European College Cyprus (EUC) is one of the driving teach of higher instruction in Cyprus, giving undergrad, graduate and doctorate degrees. First built up as Cyprus College, EUC was allowed college status in 2007. The College is made up of five diverse schools. European College Cyprus is the primary Greek college to be granted the European Credit Exchange and Collection Framework (ECTS) Name by the European Commission and is one of as it were only 40 institutions in Europe with this distinction. EUC has a student enrolment of more than 6,900. It has a strong commitment to community service and environmental sustainability. VISAThing for Student provides Cyprus student visa from Bangladesh.
European College Cyprus has built up a reputation for quality instruction with a sharp center on the employability of its understudies, and has been recognized for its theory in tall tech Over the ultimate decade, the college has developed a culture of modernization that has brought almost in levels of advancement that have outperformed all wants, upgrading the quality of of tertiary education in Cyprus and characterizing a clear worldwide introduction for the college and the country. European College Cyprus has organizations with colleges around the globe. It takes an interest in Erasmus program which permits understudies think about at a few colleges around Europe. We elaborately provide information on European University Cyprus tuition fees, European University Cyprus scholarship, funding, how to apply for Cyprus student visa online, entry requirements of European university, BBA admission in Cyprus, how many intake in Europe etc.
Why European University Cyprus?
- The largest private university
- Partner with many international organization
- Leading academic and research institution
- Affordable tuition fees
How to Apply:
Please click here to apply to the university
Humanities, Social and Education Sciences, Sciences, Business Administration, Medicine, Law
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 3,000 Euro to 6,500 Euro
- Post-Graduate: 3,000 Euro to 6,500 Euro
- Valid Travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 5.0 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Research proposal up to 1000 words for post-graduate program (If Available)
- Job Experience (If Available)