Curtin University History and Background
Established in 1966, Curtin University is a public research university located at Perth, Western Australia. It is named after John Curtin, the 14th Prime Minister of Australia. The university runs campuses in Malaysia, Dubai and Singapore. Curtin University is also affiliated with Australian Technology Network (ATN), and is active in research in a range of academic and practical fields.
The Curtin University is the only university in Western Australian that produces a PhD recipient of the AINSE gold medal, which is the highest recognition for PhD-level research excellence in New Zealand and Australia. VISAThing for Student provides student visa consultancy and Australia student visa from Bangladesh.
Brad Hogg (Australian Cricketer), John Butler (Musician), Elissa Down (Film Director)
Why Curtin University?
- Industry connections and graduate employability
- Vibrant, inclusive campus
- Industry partnership with NASA
- Affordable tuition fees
Business & Commerce, Engineering, Health Sciences, Architecture & Construction, Communications, Design & Arts, Computer Science & IT.
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 30,000 AUD to 34,000 AUD
- Post-Graduate: 30,000 AUD to 44,000 AUD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above & PTE 54 above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Research proposal up to 1000 words for post-graduate program (If Available)
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org