Bond University History and Background
Founded in 1987, Bond University is a private, non profit university situated in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. It is ranked as Australia’s number one university for student experience for the 11th consecutive year in the 2017 Good Universities’ Guide. VISAThing for Student provides best student visa consultancy and Australia student visa from Bangladesh.
Giaan Rooney (Australian swimmer), David Baxby (Businessman)
Why Bond University?
- Learn from industry leaders
- Experience the real world
- International exchange
- Affordable tuition fees
Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Medicine, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling, Sport
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 33,640 AUD to 39,260 AUD
- Post-Graduate: 21,312 AUD to 36,164 AUD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above & PTE 54 above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Research proposal up to 1000 words for post-graduate program (If Available)
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org