Asia Pacific University Malaysia (APU) History and History
The Asia Pacific University Malaysia (APU) is the amongest Malaysia’s Head Private university, and is where a interesting combination of innovation, development and imagination works successfully towards planning proficient graduates for critical parts in commerce and society all inclusive. APU has earned an advantageous notoriety as an award-winning College through its accomplishments in winning a have of prestigious grants at national and worldwide levels.University grants for universal understudies are accessible to unused universal understudies. The application criteria incorporates scholarly victory, monetary require, community inclusion, sports greatness, references from educates or managers. APU was granted the Head Computerized Tech College status by the Malaysia Computerized Economy Enterprise (MDEC). APU is recognized for its commitment in advertising top-notch advanced innovation courses and guaranteeing our highly-skilled graduates proceed to thrive and fill future advanced work demands locally and globally. Premier Digital Tech University status was awarded by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia. VISAThing for Student provides Malaysia student visa from Bangladesh. We guide students on Asia pacific university Malaysia admission, visa processing for Malaysia ,visa assistance for Malaysia and also let them know student visa requirement for Bangladeshi student.
Why Asia Pacific University Malaysia (APU)?
- High academic standards and international recognition
- A center for technology and multimedia
- Experience the cultural diversity
- Affordable tuition fees
Accounting, Finance and Quantitative Studies, Business and Management, Computing and Technology, Engineering, Foundation, General Studies, Media, Arts and Design
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 5,700 USD to 7,200 USD
- Post-Graduate: 2,300 USD to 9,200 USD
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 5.0 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com