American University of Armenia | History and Background
The American University of Armenia (AUA)is a private, independent university in Yerevan, Armenia that is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission. As of 2015, it is the first and only U.S.-accredited institution in the former Soviet Union that provides undergraduate and graduate education.
The American University of Armenia aims to have an impact on students and the community as a center of academic excellence, innovation, inquiry, and diversity that contributes to the further development and advancement of Armenia, the region and the world through teaching and scholarship, fostering creativity, integrity and community service.
Why American University of Armenia?
Cutting Edge Research facilities
High employability rate
Excellence in Engineering division
Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, Law, Political Science, Information Technology, etc.
Tuition Fees Range:
2900 USD/year. (Changeable)
- Valid Travel Documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid references with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result in 70% in Marks or above
- Bachelor result above result 70% in Marks or above
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with VISAThing for Student team through phone or email.
Phone: +8801967777788 or