UK Student Visa from Bangladesh
There are two student types visa under Tier 4 of the points-based system in UK. Here we are discussing about UK student visa from Bangladesh.
• Tier 4 (General) Student Visa – This category belongs to those students who are coming to the UK for higher education and the applicant must be at least 16 years old.
• Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa – This category belongs to those who are between 4 and 15 years of age coming to the UK for their education. There is an opportunity children between 4 and 15 years old can only be educated at independent fee-paying schools.
If you are enrolled in a bachelors degree program or higher at a UK college that is listed on both the official ‘UKBA Sponsor list’ and the list of ‘recognized bodies’, you are allowed to work for up to 20 hours per week for (Tier 4 General) and work full-time during vacations or summer holidays. VISAThing for student makes more easier and transparent processing for UK student visa from Bangladesh.
Also, read about 45 counties student visa from Bangladesh and student visa for prominent international study destinations:
The UK government has announced the reinstatement of the two-year post-study work visa for international students. The new immigration rules will benefit those international students who are planning to pursue their higher studies in the UK starting from 2020-21. Currently, international students pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree can stay back only for a period of four months. Only international students studying in 27 universities can stay back for six months which are part of the pilot scheme. Prospective Bangladeshi students are also going to get benefit from this new rule.
Cost of Visa
Visa fee for Tier 4 general is £348. The methods of payment are stated below:
• Using online transaction or a MasterCard or Visa card
• Through DD at the visa application center and selected branches of Standard Chartered Bank.
• Or by cash at the visa application center and selected branches of Standard Chartered Bank.
Student visa requires you to carry a lot more documents than you would for a tourist visa, by comparison. You need to bring the mandatory documents along with supporting documents of financial and academic records. Make sure you refer to this checklist before going to the consulate for the visa interview or make an appointment for the consultation with our expert counselor.
You should have the following documents before applying:
• A completed student visa application form
• A letter of acceptance on the course – Your approved education provider will give you an acceptance letter (CAS) and a visa letter which are official and unconditional offers of a place on a course of study. The acceptance and visa letter must be issued no more than six months before you apply. The applications will be refused if your visa letters are older than six months.
Having visa letter does not guarantee the application will be successful. The applicant must be fulfilled all the requirements of the category and any other requirements of the immigration rules.
• Proof of funds – The money you must be showed covers your course fees for your first year of study and living costs for up to a maximum of nine months. The amount depends on whether you are applying as a child or adult and also whether you will be studying in or out of London. You must be hold the money for at least 28 days in the Bank.
You must show the following amount of money to meet basic living costs (not including fees) for a period of up to nine months i.e. £11,385 for nine months if you are living in London and £9,135 for nine months if you are living outside London.
How to Apply
There are few steps to apply for a visa.
UK student visa applications are processed within three weeks of the completed application being lodged.
Step 1 – Check if you qualify
You must be ready to show that you just have:
A confirmed place at the college, university or college where you intend to study. It is known as a ‘confirmation of acceptance for studies’ (CAS). Enough cash (also called ‘maintenance or funds’) to hide your course fees and living costs in the United Kingdom.
Step 2 – Get your documents ready
Step 3 – Apply online
You will ought to register and build Associate in Nursing account on the official United Kingdom Visa web site.
When you have completed your on-line form, you will need to print and sign your completed form.
You must use the online appointment calendar to book an appointment at the visa application center.
When you have completed your online student visa application, you will receive an email which contains your application number.
Step 4 – Pay your application fee.
There ar four ways that to pay your visa application fee.
Payment at commonplace leased Bank – you’ll pay your fee at some branches of the quality leased Bank.
The bank can issue a requirement draft in favor of the ‘The British High Commission’.
Demand draft from a nationalized or foreign bank – you’ll pay your fee by obtaining a requirement draft issued by a nationalized or a distant bank.
Bank charges for this service will vary.
The demand draft should be in favor of the ‘The British High Commission’.
Payment at the visa application center – you’ll pay the visa application fee at the visa application center once you submit your visa application.
Pay online – You can pay your visa application fee online using a Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card.
Step 5 – Visit the visa application center on the appointed date.
You must book and attend a rendezvous at the visa application center to submit your application and facial photograph and fingerprints.
UK Point-based Visa System
Students ought to learn that the united kingdom Visa may be a purpose based mostly visa system and it’s essential for candidates to fulfill all the wants of the Immigration Rules and have 40 points in total.
Students are needed to possess a legitimate Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies from a totally authorized Tier 4 sponsor
Students should have enough money to cover course fees and monthly living costs (also known as maintenance or funds)
- UK visa from Bangladesh
- UK university and college