How to Apply for the Fully Funded Romania Government Scholarship 2022
You can now apply for Romania Fully Funded Scholarship without IELTS!
- Study in Romania Curriculum Vitae (Click here to download Romania CV Template)
- Birth certificate (Original and Translated if not if English)
- Passport or National ID (Original and Translated if not if English) – Attested
- High school diploma/certificate (Original and Translated if not if English) – Attested
- High school transcript (Original and Translated if not if English) – Attested
- University diploma/certificate (Original and Translated if not if English) – Attested (for students applying for Masters and Doctorate Degree)
- Any other Certification (Original and Translated if not if English) – Attested
- Ph.D. students have to submit a letter of intent in either English or French
The Romanian Scholarship is available for students looking to study for their:
- Undergraduate Degree(Bachelors)
- Graduate Degree (Masters)
- Post Graduate (Doctorate)
Language of study:
- In order to promote the Romanian language and culture among foreign citizens, the beneficiaries of scholarships granted by the Romanian state should study only in the Romanian language. The candidates who do not know Romanian are offered one supplementary preparatory year to study the language.
Eligibility Requirements for Applicants:
- For Bachelors:
- For Masters:
Students with 3.50 CGPA and above in Bachelor’s Degree (Including the above results for this Higher and Secondary Level Education)
- For Ph.D.:
Students with 3.50 CGPA in the Master’s Degree (Including the above results for their Master’s Degree and Higher and Secondary Level Education).
Benefits of the Scholarship:
- Scholars recipients will not have to pay for their Registration Fee or any other Application Fee
- The entire tuition fee will be the course will be covered
- The Scholarship also covers the accommodation expenses for the student dormitories
- Scholarship recipients will be provided with full medical assistance free of cost
- Scholarship recipients will receive a monthly stipend: 65 Euro for Bachelors, 75 Euro for Masters and 85 Euros for Ph.D. students
- Local transportation, including the public, ground, naval, rail, or domestic car- costs will be covered.
How to Apply:
The candidates have to submit their online applications through the Study in Romania website
Go to the website and select Apply for MFA scholarship button
Create an Account to Apply for the Scholarship and start with the Application Process
The Application Process includes 5 Steps:
i. Personal Information (Fill in your Name, Your Parent’s Names -as per your Passport, and your Occupation)
ii. Address and Citizenship (Fill in your Country and City of Birth, Passport Information, and Permanent Address as per your Passport)
iii. Upload Files (Select your desired Degree and choose Yes for Romanian Preparatory Year, Fill in your grades equivalent to the Romanian grading System. Under Diploma Issued by choose People’s Republic of Bangladesh. Upload the English pdf version of your CV, Birth Certificate, Passport, Academic Certificates, and Transcripts)
v. Review and complete submission/ application (Read carefully through your Application Details and check the box stating “I understand the application rules”. If the website states that there are no validation errors, click Submit your Application button- to submit for the fully-funded Scholarship.
Deadline for Application:
The Romanian Government Scholarship has already started on the 20th of December 2021 and the application deadline is on the 15th of March 2022.