VISAThing for Student is the largest student visa information and service provider in Dhaka, Bangladesh. We try to provide FAQs for the student convenient. An FAQs page helps you put all these basic answers in one place, saving your time.Having just one page of questions isn’t the only way an FAQs page can a benefit you and your. An FAQs page also means that visitors with questions don’t need to send you an email or call office to get a questioned answered. This helps you free up time and prevents you from needing to send similar messages over and over.
1. Can I work in student visa?
Ans: Yes, you can do part time work while you are studying in abroad but not more than 20 hours in a week.
2. Does Schengen student visa require interview?
Ans: Yes, personal interview is mandatory for Schengen student visa except Sweden.
3. Do I need IELTS to study in Schengen countries?
Ans: Yes, you need minimum band score 6.0 for undergraduate program and 6.5 in graduate program. Some intuitions exempt for this requirement but for visa application English proficiency is must.
4. Is it easier to get PR in Canada or Australia?
Ans: To be honest, getting PR in Canada is very easy. Getting a permanent residency permit to Australia is possible but it is a long process. Because of the complicated process, the PR permit may take some time to get approved but it is possible to get Australian citizenship.
5. Which are the most affordable places to study abroad?
Ans: b. Norway c. Taiwan d. Germany e. France f. Mexico g. India h. Argentina i. Poland j. Malaysia k. South Africa
6. What is the minimum wages per hour earned by a student studying in Canada?
Ans: Overall the average 2017 average minimum wage in Canada is $11.70. International students are allowed to work 20hours/week while in school and 40hrs/week (full-time) while on holidays.
7. Which courses are the best for job in Canada?
Ans: Business and Engineering are the most popular subject in Canada for getting job.
8. Can I apply along with spouse for Canada and Australia in Student Visa?
Ans: Yes, you can apply along with your spouse only if you get admission in PhD purpose for those countries.
9. Do need face interview for Ireland student visa?
Ans: No, you don’t need to face interview for Ireland student visa. But consular may asks the applicant if any documents look suspicious.
10. What is apostilization, legalization and super legalization?
• Apostilization – providing a document with apostile (special type of legalization based on particular agreements)
• Legalization – local superior governmental authority (Ministry, Financial Authority, etc.) authenticates a document
• Super legalization – embassy authenticates a document that has been already legalized/apostiled
11. How long does a student visa take to process for Australia?
Ans: Most visa applications take 4 weeks to process after submission but some cases it will take 6 weeks.
12. How much funds are required for Australian student visa from Bangladesh?
Ans: More than 30,000 AUD requires for an international student every year for tuition fees and living expenses.
13. Why Australia is the best country to study?
Ans: Australia is currently the third most popular destination for international students in the English-speaking world, behind the United States and the UK. Many international students choose to study there because of the cultural diversity, friendly natives, and high quality of education.
14. How much study gap is acceptable in Australia?
Ans: Some cases two to four years study gap is acceptable for student visa in Australia but you must show the exact reason behind gap.
15. How many bands require for Australia?
Ans: IELTS Academic: Overall 6 band not less than 5.5 required for bachelor program (no less than 5.0) Overall 6.5 band required for Master programs.
16. Can I go Australia with 5.5 bands?
Ans: Many Australian institutions accept band 5.5 for the foundation program.
17. Which countries are part of the Schengen Area?
Ans: The Schengen area covers 26 countries (“Schengen States”) without border controls between them. These countries are: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
18. Does medical insurance need for Schengen student visa?
Ans: Yes, it’s mandatory for Schengen student visa application and minimum coverage of at least 30,000 EUR (equivalent to 50,000 USD).It should cover all member states of the Schengen Area cover any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent health attention and/or emergency hospital treatment or death.
19. How long does a student visa take to process for Canada?
Ans: Visa and admission processing may take up to 80 to 90 working days (Time may vary case to case).
20. What is the minimum wages per hour by an international student studying in Australia?
Ans: An international student minimum wages between 15 to 19 AUD in Australia. International students are allowed to work 20 hours/week while in school and 40hrs/week (full-time) while on holidays.
21. Is Estonia good for study?
Ans: Digital and start-up-prone. Living and studying in Estonia is more comfortable for students because Estonia is a highly digitalised community. Estonia has very affordable living costs – The Business Insider has listed Estonia as home to two of the most affordable European cities to live in (Tartu and Tallinn).
22. Is Estonia a rich country?
Ans: It is already rated a high-income country by the World Bank. The GDP (PPP) per capita of the country, a good indicator of wealth, was $23,631 in 2012 according to the World Bank, between that of Portugal and Lithuania, but below that of long-time EU members such as Greece or Spain.
23. What is the climate like in Estonia?
Ans: The Estonian climate is temperate and mild, characterized by warm summers and fairly severe winters. The weather is often breezy and humid due to the proximity of the Baltic Sea. Seasons in Estonia vary widely.
24. How much money in BDT needs for sponsorship in Canada and Australia?
Ans: We advise student please show sponsorship in Bank more than BDT 25 Lacs for visa application in Canada and Australia.
25. Can I apply Ireland without IELTS?
Ans: No, you can’t apply to Ireland without IELTS. For undergraduate program you need 6.0 and 6.5 in Post-graduate program.
26. How much money to get student visa?
Ans: Really, this is an awkward question. It completely depend on university, waiver, course name, course fee, country etc.
27. Which country’s student visa is available?
Ans: If the student document is good enough then every country’s student visa is available.
28. How VISAThing for Student helps us?
Ans: VISAThing for Student can provide you the following service in a customized way:
- Course and University Selection
- Admission Assistance
- Specialist Visa Consultancy
- Visa Application Submission
29. I have 6 years study gap, can I apply for student visa?
Ans: Definitely, you can apply for student visa, if you provide proper clarification to the university and embassy.
30. How many countries you work as a Visa Application Center?
Ans: We work as for 15 countries Visa Application Center which is situated in India
31. Who can sponsor for student visa?
Ans: We suggest, first blood such as (Father, Mother, Brother, Sister) is the best option for sponsor. If you fail to show them then find another option. And one more thing make sure about the proof of funds.
32. How many intake a year for Schengen countries?
Ans: There are 2 intake per year for Schengen countries. But September intake is for International student.
Student visa information FAQs in Bangladesh. Important FAQs for Bangladeshi student.
*** Further help, please contact with us through email or phone. Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: email@example.com