| ||:||The Kingdom of Spain|
| ||:||Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla, Zaragoza, Málaga|
| ||:||Euro (EUR)|
| ||:||GMT + 1 (Spain)|
| ||:||Bangladesh is 5 hours ahead of Spain|
| ||:||+ 34|
| ||:||Closed on Saturday and Sunday.|
| ||:||1.00 EUR is equivalent to 87.77 BDT|
VISAThing for Student provides the services for Spain student visa:
|University & Course Selection||YES|
|Visa Application Lodgement||NO|
Higher Education in Spain:
Spain is known for being one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe. The heritage and history of rich arts and culture blended with the festive lifestyle of the people is found nowhere but in Spain. Of course, lifestyle is amazing here but the long history of spanish education dates back to 1218.
Spain has been offering its students a three-cycle system according to the Bolonga process so that the students come here for higher study can match the standard of the rest of the Europe.
Till date, 78 spanish universities provide higher education, 51 of which are run by the state and the rest are run by the Catholic church. The quality of education is quite impressive as some of their universities occupy the QS World University Rankings® 2018
You can check out the rankings of the Spanish universities and more from- https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2018
Why Study in Spain
✔ Center of arts, history and culture in Europe
✔ Opportunity to learn Spanish - the second most spoken language in the world.
✔ Courses are taught in Spanish and English
✔ Affordable tuition fees
✔ Low cost of living
✔ Moderately high living standard
✔ Good education facilities
✔ World class research facilities
✔ Breathtaking landscapes and weather
✔ Schengen visa facilities
✔ Part time work opportunity
Pompeu Fabra University
Autonomous University of Barcelona
University of Barcelona
University of Navarra
Autonomous University of Madrid
Polytechnic University of Catalonia
Embassy of Spain in Dhaka
12, Kemal Ataturk Avenue,
Gulshan- 2, Dhaka 1212
Fax : +880-2-883-7252
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday - Thursday
09:00 -13:00 14:00 -18:00
Basic Requirements of Spanish Visa:
1. Aapplication form (national): One original and one photocopy with passport size photo (white background).
2. Applicant's passport with a validity of at least for the duration of the intended stay (original and photocopies).
3. Original admission letter in an officially recognized educational centre, public or private, to study or to carry out works of investigation or training.
4. Original letter from the educational centre with the contents of the programme of studies, training or investigation to be followed.
5. All the previous academic documents such as certificates and mark sheets.
6. Proof or sufficient foreign funds (bank certificate and statements for the past three months).
7. Proof of payment of the tuition fees (If you have already paid part or total of the amount to the university).
8. Certificate of health insurance for the full duration of your stay.
9. Legalized criminal record (with photos) issued by the authority of the county of origin and of the county in which the applicant may have resided during the last five years. This certificate must be maximum three months old at the time of submission.
10. Medical certificate. This certificate must be less than 3 months old at the time of submission.
11. Original Birth certificate issued by the registrar's office in English.
12. Visa fee. This must be paid in the following bank : Standard Chartered Bank, Branch : North Gulshan, Plot#189, Block: NW(A), Gulshan Avenue, North Gulshan -2,
13. One set of photocopies of all the documents.
14. All the previous academic documents, Medical certificate and Original Birth certificate must be legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated in Spanish.
N.B. Once you are staying in Spain for more than six months to study, you must apply for a student residence permit within 30 days of entering Spain. You apply for it at your local Foreigners Office (Oficina de Extranjeros) or police station.
Basic Requirements for Student Residence Permit:
1. Passport or national ID valid for at least six months;
2. Completed application form (available from the office);
3. Photocopy of the passport stamp showing your entry into Spain;
4. Acceptance documentation from the educational institution confirming the course;
5. Three recent passport photos;
6. Letter of residency or census registration (empadronamiento), which is merely confirmation that you’re a resident in a particular place in Spain. You can get this from the police station if you present them with your passport, rental contract or utility bill.
The card is valid for a year and you can renew it every year for five years as long as you are continuing with your studies.
|Short Term Visa Fee (All Categories)||BDT 5830|
|BLS Service charges||BDT 1463|
|Our Service Charge||
University & Course Selection – BDT 5,000/-
**This charge applies to student who'll avail the Visa Assistance Service only.
Processing time: Approximate processing time is 80 to 90 working days (Time may vary depending on embassy's visa decision time.
For any specific query, please call (+88) 0196 777 7788 (Hotline) or E-mail us: email@example.com
Please click on the flags for detail information
Disclaimer: Due to the periodic changes of information/requirement/document, VISA Thing! for Student doesn’t provide any confirmation, guarantee or representation, express or implied, that the information contained or referenced herein is completely accurate or final. VISA Thing! for Student also doesn’t assure the grant of visa for its Visa related support. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.