| ||:||South Africa|
| ||:||Republic of South Africa|
| ||:||Bloemfontein, Cape Town|
| ||:||11 official language in South Africa. English is one of them.|
| ||:||GMT + 2|
| ||:||Bangladesh is 4 hours ahead of South Africa|
| ||:||+ 27|
| ||:||Closed on Saturday afternoon and Sunday.|
| ||:||1.00 ZAR (South African Rand) is equivalent to 5.84 BDT|
VISAThing for Student provides the services for South Africa student visa:
|University & course selection||Yes|
|Visa application lodgement||Yes|
Higher Education in South Africa
South Africa has 23 public higher education institutions which offer advanced or higher learning in many fields. There are three kinds of university in South Africa: university, university of technology and comprehensive university. Higher education and training (tertiary education) in South Africa includes education for undergraduate, post graduate degree, certificates and diplomas, up to the level of doctoral degrees.
Many of South African universities are world-class educational institutes. Students enrolled in the educational programs in institutes have the unique opportunity to collaborate with internationally recognized local scholars in their fields of specialty.
Why study in South Africa
South African High Commission Colombo, Sri Lanka
114 Rosmead Place
Basic Requirement South African student visa:
1. A Duly completed application form signed by the applicant.
2. 2 Photograph (35mmx45mm)
3. Passport valid for no less than 30 days after the expiry of the intended date of departure from South Africa.
4. Prescribed fee
5. Original and a copy of official letter confirming provisional acceptance or acceptance at that learning institution and the duration of the course
6. The proof of sufficient available financial resources
8. Medical insurance
9. An undertaking by the parents or legal guardian that the learner will have medical cover for the full duration of the period of study;
10. Original police clearance certificate
11. Medical report.
12. Original and a copy of a yellow fever vaccination certificate if that person travelled or intends travelling from or transiting through a yellow fever endemic area.
Please Note: This is a very basic checklist for South Africa student visa. Additional documents may require.
Our Service Charges
University & Course Selection – BDT 5,000/-
Processing time: Total approximate time is 2 to 3 months (university admission + visa processing. However, it may vary from university to university and the applicants also.
For any specific query, please call (+88) 0196 777 7788 (Hotline) or E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the flags for detail information
Disclaimer: Due to the periodic changes of information/requirement/document, VISA Thing! for Student doesn’t provide any confirmation, guarantee or representation, express or implied, that the information contained or referenced herein is completely accurate or final. VISA Thing! for Student also doesn’t assure the grant of visa for its Visa related support. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.