| ||:||The Commonwealth of Poland|
| ||:||Warsaw, Katowice, Krakow, Lodz, Poznan|
| ||:||Zloty (PLN)|
| ||:||GMT + 1|
| ||:||Bangladesh is 5 hours ahead of Poland|
| ||:||+ 48|
| ||:||Closed on Saturday afternoon and Sunday.|
| ||:||1.00 PLN (Polish Zloty) is equivalent to 24.40 BDT|
VISAThing for Student provides the services for Poland student visa:
|University & Course Selection||YES|
|Visa Application Lodgement||NO|
Higher Education in Poland
Poland is the seventh largest nation in Europe in terms of population with a modern and dynamic culture. Around 70000 international students from 167 countries choose Poland for higher studies, specially for medicine. Polish academic tradition dates back to the 14th century having some of the oldest universities of Europe. The Polish State Accreditation Committee maintains the the high standard of education services making Poland an integral part of European education and excellence.
One of the reasons why Poland has become a lucrative destination is because it is a part of the Schengen region, follows Bolonga declaration and actively participate in the student exchange programme.
Around 500 Polish universities provide courses in medicine, engineering, humanities, business, finance etc. Almost all the courses are taught in English.
Why Study in Poland
✔ Enriched academic tradition
✔ Reputed universities
✔ High quality education
✔ Wide range of courses
✔ Affordable tuition fees
✔ low living cost
✔ High living standard
✔ Vibrant culture and communities
✔ Included in Schengen region
✔ Follows Bolonga declaration
✔ Scholarship opportunities
✔ Ample opportunity to work
✔ PR available
University of Warsaw
AGH University of Science and Technology
Jagiellonian University Krakow
Warsaw University of Technology
Adam Mickiewicz University
University of Information Technology and Management;
Poznan University of Life Sciences;
Poznan University of Technology;
Medical University of Lodz.
Honorary Consulate of Poland in Dhaka:
18 Kemal Ataturk Avenue,
However, this Consulate office does not deal with any visa related matters for any category of travelers. For Polish National “D” visa, you need to apply in the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in New Delhi.
Embassy of the Republic of Poland In New Delhi
50-M Shantipath, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi, 110021
Phone: (+91) 11 4149 6975, (+91) 11 4149 6904
(in English and Hindi, between 2 and 4 pm)
Fax: (+91) 11 4149 6974
Office hours: Monday – Friday, 08:15 – 16:15
N.B. Applicant have to get prior appointment to submit to the Embassy in New Delhi on his own. It is only applicable for Polish National “D” visa; long term visa for a stay over 90 and up to 365 days in Poland. Please note that the national visa allows to stay in other Schengen countries for up to 90 days per each 180 days.The National visa is usually granted as multiple entry visa.
Basic Requirements for Poland Visa:
1. A complete application form.
2. A valid travel document/ passport (At least 3 months up to its expiration date)
3. Your school certificates and diplomas
4. Evidence of proficiency in the language in which you wish to study
5. Documentation to prove how you intend to financially support your stay in Europe
6. Proof of accommodation (e.g. rental contract, dorm admission, hotel booking).
7. Two current passport-sized photos (Appropriate for the designated embassy/consulate)
8. Travel itinerary
9. Medical/travel insurance valid for your entire stay in the Schengen country
10. Letter of acceptance from your university
11. A bank receipt to prove you have paid the processing fee
Depending on the embassy/consulate that you will be applying to, they might require additional documents to assure the request and the information are genuine.
International students who needs to stay in Poland for more 3 months needs to apply for temporary residence permit after entering the country.
Basic Requirements for Temporary Residence Permit
1. 3 copies of the application for a temporary residence permit completed in accordance with the instructions;
2. 4 recent colour photographs, undamaged, size 45x35 mm, made in the last six months on a plain white background.
3. A valid travel document (2 photocopies);
4. Confirmation from the university of acceptance for studies or continuation of studies, or a certificate of participation in training course;
5. Proof of payment of the required tuition/course fee, if they are payable;
6. Documents confirming having health insurance or coverage by the insurer of the cost of treatment in Poland;
7. Evidence of sufficient funds to cover the costs of living and return travel to the country of origin or residence and the cost of tuition/ training course.
|Visa Fee||Euro 60/ INR 4600|
|VFS Service Charge||INR 1500|
|Our Service Charge||
University & Course Selection – BDT 5,000/-
**This charge applies to student who'll avail the Visa Assistance Service only.
Processing time: Total approximate time is up to 3 months (Depends on the university and embassy decision)
For any specific query, please call (+88) 0196 777 7788 (Hotline) or E-mail us: email@example.com
Please click on the flags for detail information
Disclaimer: Due to the periodic changes of information/requirement/document, VISA Thing! for Student doesn’t provide any confirmation, guarantee or representation, express or implied, that the information contained or referenced herein is completely accurate or final. VISA Thing! for Student also doesn’t assure the grant of visa for its Visa related support. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.