| ||:||Czech Republic|
| ||:||Prague, Kladno, Ostrava, Brno, Olomouc|
| ||:||Czech Koruna (CZK)|
| ||:||GMT + 1|
| ||:||Bangladesh is 5 hours ahead of Czech Republic|
| ||:||+ 420|
| ||:||Closed on Saturday and Sunday.|
| ||:||1.00 CZK (Czech Koruna) is equivalent to 4.04 BDT|
VISAThing for Student provides the services for Czech Republic student visa:
|University & Course Selection||YES|
|Visa Application Lodgement||NO|
Higher Education in Czech Republic
Czech Universities have a good reputation in the European higher education community for high quality education and research, especially in Sciences, Engineering and Medicine. Students can come for a short study visit or to complete their degree in a wide range of traditional as well as newly-emerging disciplines. Over 43,000 foreign students are studying at Czech higher education institutions and their interest is growing as the offer of study programmes in English is increasing. Czech universities are involved in a wide range of international cooperation activities and programmes taking place in the European Union and other countries. The quality of higher education is fostered by the Accreditation Commission. In 2001 Czech Republic implemented Bolonga Process into their education system
Why Study in Czech Republic
✔ One of the best educational systems in Europe.
✔ More than 60 universities
✔ Unique study programs
✔ Free tuition in public and state institutes in Czech language, additional fees for enrolling in English taught programmes.
✔ Privileged geographical location
✔ Low cost of living
✔ Cultural richness
✔ Academic diversity
✔ Highly trained and creative faculty members
✔ Implementation of both theory and practice
✔ Schengen country
✔ Safe and healthy living condition
Czech Honorary Consulate in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Monem Business District, Level 2, East Tower
111, Bir Uttam C.R. Dutta Road
Telephone: (+880) 2 967 6855
(+880) 2 966 5534
Fax: (+880) 2 961 2012
Office Hours: Sun-Thu: 10.30 - 12.30
N.B. This is an honorary consulate representation of Czech Republic in Bangladesh. This office doesn’t deal with the visa procedures. Therefore, visa application can be submitted to Czech embassy in New Delhi, India.
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in New Delhi
Address: 50-M, Niti Marg
110 021, New Delhi,
Telephone: +91-11-2415 5200
Fax: +91-11-2415 5270 (Don't call this number. This is fax only.)
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org (general email)
email@example.com (Commercial Counsellor)
After being accepted to study in the Czech Republic, the student must apply for a Long-term visa (a visa for a stay exceeding 90 days)
Basic Requirement for Czech Republic Student Visa
1. A completed application form.
2. Valid travel documents
3. Photographs – if an image record of the applicant is not taken
4. A document stating that you will be accommodated for the period of your stay in the Czech Republic
5. Medical travel insurance covering the period of your stay
6. A document proving the purpose of your stay:
7. For research: a hosting agreement; a written statement from the research organization
8. For studies: confirmation of acceptance for studies from the university.
9. Validity: maximum of 6 months (if the purpose is to obtain a residence permit, the visa is valid for 60 days)
10. Extensions can be made.
11. Administrative fee: CZK 2500
Residence Permit Requirements:
1. A completed application form
2. A travel document
3. 2 photographs
4. A document stating that accommodation will be provided for the period of your in the Czech Republic
5. Medical travel insurance
6. A document confirming that you have been accepted for a study program
7. Evidence of funds to cover your stay
8. If you are under 18 years of age, consent to your study stay from one of your parents, from a statutory representative, or from your guardian.
9. Validity: 1 year
|Visa Fee||Students are exempted from visa fee|
|Indian VFS Fee||BDT 1374/-|
|Our Service Charge||
University & Course Selection – BDT 5,000/-
**This charge applies to student who'll avail the Visa Assistance Service only.
N.B. It is recommended to start the process 3-3.5 months before the classes begin. The earliest a student visa application can be submitted is 120 days prior to the program start date. The Czech Consulate will take approximately 60 days to process and return your passport with the visa affixed inside.
For any specific query, please call (+88) 0196 777 7788 (Hotline) or E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the flags for detail information
Disclaimer: Due to the periodic changes of information/requirement/document, VISA Thing! for Student doesn’t provide any confirmation, guarantee or representation, express or implied, that the information contained or referenced herein is completely accurate or final. VISA Thing! for Student also doesn’t assure the grant of visa for its Visa related support. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.