United States of America Student Visa from Bangladesh
U.S. Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Madani Avenue, Baridhara,
Dhaka -1212, Bangladesh
Phone: (+88) 02 885 5500
Fax: (+88) 02 882 3744
Office Hours: Sunday to Thursday (08:00 AM – 16:30 PM) except holidays.
The Embassy’s Consular Section provides a wide variety of visa services to Bangladeshi and other foreign nationals here in Bangladesh.
Non-Immigrant Visas: Processes applications for temporary visas to the United States including tourist visas, business visas, student visas, and temporary work permits.
Non-Immigrant visa categories and qualifications: Most applicants for non-immigrant visas travel to the United States for tourism, business, study, or temporary work.
For more information, click here
United States of America Student Visa Fee:
US$160 non-refundable nonimmigrant visa application processing fee paid in local currency.
Generally it takes 2 to 3 weeks to process student visa applications, if additional consultation is not required
Visa Check List
This is a basic checklist for United States of America student visa from Bangladesh. Required documents depending on student’s profile. VISAThing for Student provides you complete visa application assistance. We provide information on USA student visa, USA tourist visa, USA job visa , F1 visa in USA, USA student visa requirements, us student visa process, us student visa checklist, USA student visa bank statement, USA student visa consultant, us student visa conditions.
Need help! connect with our expert visa consultant
- Passport: Original passport with valid for travel to the United States with a validity date at least 06 months beyond your intended period of stay in the United States. If you want passport, please click here.
- Visa Application Form: A Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) Form.
- Photo Specification: One (1) 2”x2” (5cm x 5cm) photograph taken within the last six months.
- Confirmation of Enrolment: Original letter from the University or Recognized Educational Institution confirming admission and duration of the course.
- Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: A payment receipt is a proof of payment that you have made payment to the institution.
- Academic Documents: Please submit your all academic documents to Embassy/VAC
- Financials Means: Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies.
- Health Assessment: You must assess your health from US embassy recognized medical center.
- Birth Certificate: An original copy of Birth Registration Certificate. If you want Birth Registration Certificate please click here.
- Police Clearance: An original copy of Police Clearance Certificate. If you want Police Clearance Certificate please click here.
- Accommodation Details: Once you have confirmed where you will be studying, you must need to show accommodation details.
United States of America student requirement for Bangladeshi student
*** Further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa Consultancy Fee
|Service Fee (BDT)|
***15% VAT will be applicable on VISAThing for Student’s service charge.
Our Consultancy Services Include
- Creating checklist analyze your documents.
- Identifying loop holes and eliminating those.
- Screening your application in 3 stages.
- Preparing best visa approach.