Turkish Embassy Bangladesh
House No: 7 Road No: 2 Baridhara – Dhaka-1212
Telephone: (+88) 02 984 2198, (+88) 02 882 3536
Fax: (+88) 02 882 3873
Important Visa Information:
The Embassy of Turkey in Dhaka has appointed Turkey Visa Application Center as an outsourced partner, to facilitate applications for Turkish visa.
Application Can be submitted here from Bangladesh:
VISAThing for Student
1st Floor, Homestead Gulshan Link Tower, Gulshan-Badda Link Road, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
Phone: (+88) 0196 777 7788 (Hotline)
Turkey Student Visa Fee:
Turkey Student Visa Processing Time:
It generally takes around 06 to 08 weeks from the time you submit your application until you receive your visa.
Visa Check List
This is a basic checklist for Turkey student visa from Bangladesh. Required documents depending on student’s profile. VISAThing for Student provides you complete visa application assistance. We provide information on Turkey student visa application, Turkey embassy in Bangladesh, Turkey student visa cost, turkey student visa apply, turkey student visa bank statement, turkey study visa consultant, Turkey student visa agent, Turkey work permit, Turkey tourist visa.
Need help! connect with our expert visa consultant
- Passport: A valid passport which expires in no less than 12 month after expiry of the intended date of departure. If you want passport, please click here.
- Visa Application Form: A duly completed visa application form signed with date.
- Photo Specification: One photos (size 2mm x 2mm) must be taken in last 6 month and it should be on white background.
- Covering-Letter: Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details.
- Confirmation of Enrolment: Letter of acceptance where you intend to study (including, but not limited to, Designated Learning Institutions)
- Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: A payment receipt is a proof of payment that you have made payment to the institution.
- Academic Documents: Please submit your all academic documents to Embassy/VAC
- Financials Means: Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies.
- Health Insurance: Proof of health insurance means whole period of stay in Turkey
- Health Assessment: Proof of health assessment certificate from Turkey’s panel medical center in Bangladesh.
- Birth Certificate: An original copy of Birth Registration Certificate. If you want Birth Registration Certificate please click here.
- Police Clearance: An original copy of Police Clearance Certificate. If you want Police Clearance Certificate please click here.
- Accommodation Details: Once you have confirmed where you will be studying, you must need to show accommodation details.
- Air Ticket: A proof of confirmed air ticket
Turkey student visa requirements for Bangladeshi student
*** Further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa Consultancy Fee
|Service Fee (BDT)|
15% VAT will be applicable on VISAThing for Student’s service charge.
Our Consultancy Services Include
- Creating checklist analyze your documents.
- Identifying loop holes and eliminating those.
- Screening your application in 3 stages.
- Preparing best visa approach.