Embassy of Sweden, Dhaka
Bay’s Edgewater, 6th Floor,
Plot No. 12, North Avenue, Gulshan 2,
For general enquiry: +880 2 55668500
Fax number: +880 2 9852032
Phone-hours: Sunday-Thursday 09.00-16.00 hrs.
Important Visa Information:
The Embassy of Sweden in Dhaka has appointed VFS Global as an outsourced partner, to facilitate applications for Swedish visa.
Sweden Visa Application Centre
Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 45,
Gulshan North, Gulshan-2, Dhaka
Office Timing: Helpline No: (+88) 09606 777333 (Sunday to Thursday 09:00 to 17:00)
Application lodgment Timings: Sunday to Thursday: 09:00 to 14:00
Passport and Document Collection: Sunday to Thursday: 15:00 to 16:00
Information: Sunday to Thursday 12:00 to 14:00
Sweden Student Visa Fee:
To apply for the Swedish Residence permit (D/DF), you will also have to pay a fee of 1000 SEK. Depending on your situation, Swedish authorities will allow you to pay this fee online, on location at a visa application center in Bangladesh, or through a bank transfer.
Sweden Student Visa Processing Time:
It will usually take 30 days for the decision after submission.
Visa Check List
This is a basic checklist for Sweden student visa from Bangladesh. Required documents depending on student’s profile. VISAThing for Student provides you complete visa application assistance. We provide information on Sweden student visa apply, Sweden student visa bank statement, Sweden student visa application, Sweden student visa acceptance rate, sweden study visa benefits, Sweden student visa cost, Sweden embassy Dhaka, Sweden student visa eligibility, Sweden student visa documents, Sweden student visa for Bangladesh.
Need help! connect with our expert visa consultant
- Passport: A valid passport (valid for at least three months after your departure from the Schengen area, contain at least two empty pages for visa purpose and should have been issued during the past ten years). If you want passport, please click here.
- Visa Application Form: You can apply online. In that case, you attach the documents electronically.
- Photo Specification: The photos must be in color and of the standard passport photo size, which is 3.5cm X 4.5cm not older than 6 month.
- Covering-Letter: Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details.
- Confirmation of Enrolment: Statement of admission or letter of acceptance showing that you have been admitted to a fulltime course of studies.
- Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: A payment receipt is a proof of payment that you have made payment to the institution.
- Academic Documents: Please submit your all academic documents to Embassy/VAC
- Financials Means: A statement of account from your bank confirming that you have money of your own to support yourself with. The statement of account that you attach with the application should be dated at the time of your application and be translated into English.
- Health Insurance: A proof of health insurance coverage whole period of study.
- Birth Certificate: An original copy of Birth Registration Certificate. If you want Birth Registration Certificate please click here.
- Police Clearance: An original copy of Police Clearance Certificate. If you want Police Clearance Certificate please click here.
- Accommodation Details: Once you have confirmed where you will be studying, you must need to show accommodation details.
Sweden student visa requirements for Bangladeshi student
*** Further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: email@example.com
Visa Consultancy Fee
|Service Fee (BDT)|
***15% VAT will be applicable on VISAThing for Student’s service charge.
Our Consultancy Services Include
- Creating checklist analyze your documents.
- Identifying loop holes and eliminating those.
- Screening your application in 3 stages.
- Preparing best visa approach.