Embassy of the Republic of Korea in People’s Republic of Bangladesh
4 Madani Avenue Baridhara, Dhaka-1212 Bangladesh
Tel : (+8802) 5881-2088~90, Fax : (+8802) 984-3871
Sunday to Thursday: 9:00 am to 12:30 pm and 2:00 pm to 04:30 pm (Closed on public and national holidays*)
– Visa Application Submission Time:
Sunday to Thursday, 09:00 am to 12:30 pm (Gate open until 12:00 pm)
– Passport Delivery Time:
Sunday to Thursday, 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM (Gate open until 4:00 PM)
– Attestation Submission and Delivery Time:
Sunday to Thursday, 03:00 PM to 04:30 PM (Gate open until 4:00 PM)
Important Visa Information:
Visa applicants must bring all the required documents to the Consulate for application submission. If any of the required documents are not available, application will not be accepted. After the submission, applicants will receive an “application receipt”, which is required to be presented at the time of collecting their passport.
South Korea Student Visa Fee:
South Korea Student Visa Processing Time:
Visa processing time would take a minimum of seven (7) working days.
Visa Check List
This is a basic checklist for South Korean student visa from Bangladesh. Required documents depending on student’s profile. VISAThing for Student provides you complete visa application assistance. We provide information on apply for south korea student visa, how to apply for south korea student visa from Bangladesh, requirements for south korea student visa, south korea study visa consultant, south korea study visa information, south korea study visa ratio, south korea student visa from bd, south korea student visa cost, south korea study visa without ielts.
Need help! connect with our expert visa consultant
- Passport: A valid passport which expires in no less than 30 days after expiry of the intended date of departure (at least two unused/blank visa pages). If you want passport, please click here.
- Visa Application Form: A duly completed visa application form signed with date.
- Photo Specification: One photos (size 35mm x 45mm) must be taken in last 6 month and it should be on white background.
- Covering-Letter: Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details.
- Confirmation of Enrolment: Letter of acceptance where you intend to study (including, but not limited to, Designated Learning Institutions)
- Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: A payment receipt is a proof of payment that you have made payment to the institution.
- Academic Documents: Please submit your all academic documents to Embassy/Consulate
- Financials Means: Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies.
- Health Assessment: You must take your health assessment certificate from South Korean recognized medical center.
- Birth Certificate: An original copy of Birth Registration Certificate. If you want Birth Registration Certificate please click here.
- Police Clearance: An original copy of Police Clearance Certificate. If you want Police Clearance Certificate please click here.
- Accommodation Details: Once you have confirmed where you will be studying, you must need to show accommodation details.
South Korea student visa requirements for Bangladeshi student.
*** Further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: email@example.com
Visa Consultancy Fee
|Service Fee (BDT)|
***15% VAT will be applicable on VISAThing for Student’s service charge.
Our Consultancy Services Include
- Creating checklist analyze your documents.
- Identifying loop holes and eliminating those.
- Screening your application in 3 stages.
- Preparing best visa approach.