Embassy of the Slovak Republic in New Delhi
50-M, Niti Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, India
Tel: +91 1126889071, +91 1126885340, +91 1126111075
Important Visa Information:
As there no Embassy of Slovakia in Bangladesh, so that student must go to Embassy of Slovakia in New Delhi India for long term visa application with a prior appointment. Once applicants’ documentation is complete as mentioned above, he/she will send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with his/her name, number of passport, date of birth and information about the type of residence he wants to apply in Slovakia. Appointments are given only by e-mail. Multiple e-mails are not taken in consideration.
MONDAYs, TUESDAYs, THURSDAYs from 10:00 to 12:00
Collection of the passports (Monday – Friday) 15:00 to 16:00
Documents certification on MONDAYs, TUESDAYs and THURSDAYs (10.00 – 12.00) prior email appointment at email@example.com
For general and visa enquiries please call: +91 1126889071, +91 1126885340, +91 1126111075 (Monday – Friday) 15:00 to 16:00
Slovakia Student Visa Fee:
Must be paid in Indian rupees (INR) to the bank account of the Embassy on the day of the appointment. The fee is converted to INR according to the current monthly exchange rate (provided by the Embassy staff when applying for visa).
National Visa……………………………………………………..33.00 EUR
Slovakia Student Visa Processing Time:
National visa is 30 calendar days from the day the Embassy receives the application in printed form with all the original documentation, the fingerprints are collected, and the fee is paid.
Visa Check List
This is a basic checklist for Slovakia student visa from Bangaldesh. Required documents depending on student’s profile. VISAThing for Student provides you complete visa application assistance. We provide information on Slovakia student visa checklist, student visa for Slovakia, student visa requirements for Slovakia, student visa in Slovakia, student visa to Slovakia, Slovakia student visa cost, Slovakia tourist visa, Slovakia work permit, Slovakia student visa agency, Slovakia student visa consultants, Slovakia student visa agents.
Need help, connect with our expert visa consultant
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. If you want passport, please click here.
- Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size 35mm x 40mm)
- Covering-Letter: Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details.
- Confirmation of Enrollment: Original letter from the University or Recognized Educational Institution confirming admission and duration of the course
- Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: A payment receipt is a proof of payment that you have made payment to the institution.
- Academic Documents: Please submit your all academic documents to Embassy/VAC
- Financials: Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies.
- Health Insurance: A proof of health insurance coverage whole period of study.
- Health Certificate: A proof of health assessment certificate from authorized medical doctor.
- Birth Certificate: An original copy of Birth Registration Certificate. If you want Birth Registration Certificate please click here.
- Police Clearance: An original copy of Police Clearance Certificate. If you want Police Clearance Certificate please click here.
- Accommodation Details: Once you have confirmed where you will be studying, you must need to show accommodation details.
*** Further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa Consultancy Fee
|Service Fee (BDT)|
***15% VAT will be applicable on VISAThing for Student’s service charge.
Our Consultancy Services Include
- Creating checklist analyze your documents.
- Identifying loop holes and eliminating those.
- Screening your application in 3 stages.
- Preparing best visa approach.