Embassy of Poland
50-M, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, India
Phone:+ 91 11 414 96 904, + 91 11 414 96 992, + 91 11 414 96 975
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Consular Section)
Important Visa Information:
Poland Visa Application Centre in India is handling the long term visa matters of the Embassy of Poland, New Delhi.
Polish Visa Application Center
Shivaji Stadium Metro Station
Mezzanine Level, Baba Kharak Singh Marg
Connaught Place, New Delhi- 110001
Submission Timings: 09:00 – 16:30 (Monday – Friday)
Collection Timings: 09:00 – 16:30 (Monday – Friday)
Call +91 22 67866078 between 09:00 – 17:00 hours Monday-Friday
Poland Student Visa Fee:
National visa (D) – 4900 INR. Cash in Indian Rupees (INR) paid in cash
Poland Student Visa Processing Time:
Embassy minimum processing time is 14 Calendar days (It may further get delayed depending on the case).
Visa Check List
This is a basic checklist for Poland student visa from Bangladesh. Required documents depending on student’s profile. VISAThing for Student provides you complete visa application assistance. We provide information on Poland student visa interview, Poland embassy appointment, Poland tourist visa, Poland embassy in Bangladesh, Poland student visa ratio, Poland visa refuse reason, Poland student visa agents, Poland student visa cost, Poland student visa consultants, Poland student visa agency.
Need help! connect with our expert visa consultant
- 1.Passport: Valid passport (issued within the last 10 years and with at least 3 months validity after the scheduled return; passports with observations regarding the front data page cannot be accepted), with at least two empty pages. If you want passport, please click here.
- Visa Application Form: A duly signed visa application form
- Photo Specification: Photographs according to biometric specifications 35mm x 45mm in Width and Height, not older than 6 months.
- Covering Letter: Covering letter from applicant explaining the exact purpose and duration of stay.
- Confirmation of Enrolment: Admission letter from Polish University
- Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: Proof of payment of study fees.
- Health Insurance: A proof of health insurance coverage whole period of study.
- Health Assessment: A health assessment certificate must submit to the embassy.
- Academic Documents: Please submit your all academic documents to Embassy/VAC
- Financials: Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies.
- Birth Certificate: An original copy of Birth Registration Certificate. If you want Birth Registration Certificate please click here.
- Police Clearance: An original copy of Police Clearance Certificate. If you want Police Clearance Certificate please click here.
- Accommodation Details: Once you have confirmed where you will be studying, you must need to show accommodation details
Poland student visa requirements for Bangladeshi student
*** Further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: email@example.com
Visa Consultancy Fee
|Service Fee (BDT)|
***15% VAT will be applicable on VISAThing for Student’s service charge.
Our Consultancy Services Include
- Creating checklist analyze your documents.
- Identifying loop holes and eliminating those.
- Screening your application in 3 stages.
- Preparing best visa approach.