Royal Netherlands Embassy
Road 90, House 49, Gulshan 2, Dhaka
Opening Hours: Sunday Thursday 08.00 16.00 hours
Opening hours Visa Section: Sunday Wednesday 08.30 10.30 hours
Important Visa Information:
For all non-EU students planning to stay in the Netherlands for more than 90 days, the visa process has two parts: Provisional Residence Permit (MVV) and Residence Permit.
Netherlands Student Visa Fee:
To apply for the Dutch Long Stay Visa (MVV) / Residence Permit, you will also have to pay a fee of 317 EUR. Depending on your situation, Dutch authorities will allow you to pay this fee online.
Netherlands Student Visa Processing Time:
It’s about 30 days after submission application. However, it might take longer and you are advised to start as soon as possible.
Visa Check List
This is a basic checklist for Netherlands student visa from Bangladesh. Required documents depending on student’s profile. VISAThing for Student provides you complete visa application assistance. We provide information on Netherlands student visa, Netherlands student visa from bd, Netherlands student visa checklist, Netherlands student visa work permit, Netherlands student visa financial requirements, Netherlands student visa without ielts,Netherlands student visa spouse,Netherlands student visa agency, Netherlands student visa consultancy .
Need help! connect with our expert visa consultant
- Passport: Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages. If you want passport, please click here.
- Visa Application Form: You can apply online. In that case, you attach the documents electronically.
- Photo Specification: The photos must be in color and of the standard passport photo size, which is 35mm X 45mm not older than 6 month.
- Covering-Letter: Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details.
- Confirmation of Enrolment: Statement of admission or letter of acceptance showing that you have been admitted to a fulltime course of studies.
- Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: A payment receipt is a proof of payment that you have made payment to the institution.
- Academic Documents: Please submit your all academic documents to Embassy/VAC
- Financials: Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies.
- Health Insurance: A proof of health insurance coverage whole period of study.
- Birth Certificate: An original copy of Birth Registration Certificate. If you want Birth Registration Certificate please click here.
- Police Clearance: An original copy of Police Clearance Certificate. If you want Police Clearance Certificate please click here.
- Accommodation Details: Once you have confirmed where you will be studying, you must need to show accommodation details.
Netherlands student visa requirements, Netherlands embassy in Dhaka.
*** Further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa Consultancy Fee
|Service Fee (BDT)|
***15% VAT will be applicable on VISAThing for Student’s service charge.
Our Consultancy Services Include
- Creating checklist analyze your documents.
- Identifying loop holes and eliminating those.
- Screening your application in 3 stages.
- Preparing best visa approach.